Terms and Conditions
• These terms and conditions (Conditions) apply to the use of the Tufnells Website. By using our Website and/or placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these Conditions. Any use of our Website is conditional on your acceptance of these Conditions.
• Please note we may change these Conditions at any time and without notice, and it is therefore your responsibility to check them regularly.
• If you have any queries relating to these Conditions you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
• You must ensure that any and all of the information you provide is accurate and complete, and that it relates to you/the person placing the order.
• By placing an order you are making an offer to Tufnells to purchase the goods detailed in your order. Once you have placed an order for goods, we will send you an email advising that it has been received, but this is not confirmation that your offer has been accepted.
• All orders are subject to acceptance by us and product availability. Stock availability is subject to change at any time without notice.
• No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Tufnells until we accept your order. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email advising that your goods are ready for collection.
• If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an explanatory email from us detailing the reasons why.
• The prices displayed on our Website are quoted in British currency and include VAT. (VAT Number 897171870) Prices of goods are subject to change and without notice.
Errors and Omissions
• We take great care to ensure all information about our products including price is accurate and reliable. There may be occasions when information on our Website contains incomplete or inaccurate information, relating to colour, size, price, stock availability or other matters.
• Any such errors are unintentional and we apologise if any information on our Website is inaccurate.
• We reserve the right to update any information at any time, including after you have placed your order.
• We will take payment online from your credit/debit card at the time you place your order. If we do not have stock to supply the goods you have ordered, You will be refunded back to your original payment method.
• All payments must be made in full before goods are collected.• We accept most major credit/debit cards including VISA and Mastercard. We also accept payment via PayPal.
• All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay.
Returns and Exchanges
• We want you to be entirely happy with the goods purchased from us. If you are not and wish to return an item you must notify us by email at email@example.com within 14 days of collecting the goods.
• When notifying us of a return you must specify if you require an exchange, credit note or refund for the goods.
• Items being returned should be new, unused, and have all the original tags still attached. Returns that are soiled or damaged may not be accepted and may be returned to the customer.
• All goods must be returned in their original packaging. Items should be returned within 14 days from the cancellation date(the date email notification of intent to return is received).
• Goods returned without prior notice via email will not be accepted. Goods returned outside of the timeframes stated will not be accepted and returned to the customer Once the returned item/s are received back to us and been inspected for resale, we will then arrange a refund for the cost of the goods. The item/s must be returned to Tufnells Home 59 High St Lindfield RH16 2HN.
• Goods are regarded as faulty if they have been received damaged, or when a manufacturing fault occurs within 6months of purchase. Items damaged due to customer misuse or wear and tear are not regarded as faulty.
• If you have a faulty item please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, providing information including photos of the fault wherever possible. We will reply confirming what action we are able to take to address the fault.
• Promotional and discount codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offers including sales.
• We reserve the right to withdraw any offers or codes at anytime.• If items are purchased using an offer or code the discount will not be refunded.
• We shall have no liability to you for any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. This includes but is not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, pandemic, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
• This Website and any contracts between us and these Conditions are all governed by British Law.
• The contents of this Website are owned by or licensed to Tufnells Interiors ltd. Its contents are intended solely for personal non commercial use. • Tufnells Interiors ltd registered company in England and Wales Registration No 05870843 (registered address 3rd Floor, 21 Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath RH16 3TP) Vat Number 897171870 Tel 01444483200/ 483483